During your stay, you’ll be able to experience many of your favorite activities:
La Rabouillere can be the starting point of many beautiful walks or bike rides.
The Cheverny forest is 500m walk from home. You can find the list of bike trails at www.chateauxavelo.com
To rent a bike and cycling Loire trails by bike :
- Les vélos verts
- Jardi vert (close to the Chambord forest.)
- Chaumont sur Loire : castel and garden festival
- le château du Moulin...
- Cheverny's Golf with its 18 holes in a local landscape between forest and pounds
- Le zooparc de Beauval, the biggest french zoo, with beautyfull equipments and lots of different animals.
- Hot air balloon for an unforgettable flight over the castles...
- Les trois marchands , phone: 02-54-79-96-44 (really local dishes)
- Chez Madeleine , phone: 02-54-46-23-82 (traditional french dishes)
- L'orangerie du château , phone: 02-54-78-05-36 (Master chief, gourmet cooking)